stevens model 620 schematic and parts availability

jbrown

I have a stevens model 620 that is missing some screws and has a broken trigger.If anyone has takedown instructions so I can identify the parts I need I would really apprieciate it.I think numrich has the parts,but I dont know for sure what parts I need.Thank you.

Thank you,steven,however,I had already found that page,and cannot identify which of those parts and screws are the ones that are missing,unless I can see where they go on the receiver.I am missing the two screws on the non ejection port side,as well as whatever parts they attach to.Also,the sear is broken and some other parts are badly worn,and need replacement,and it is hard to tell which is which from the exploded view,which does not show where to parts fit together.

Pardon my ignorance,but I can find no mention of brownells encyclopedia ,either online ,or for sale on their website.Can you point me to it?:confused:

Brownells Encyclopedia

it's on the website part #108 002 100AB. If you don't want to buy it, email me and I'll copy the 620 info and get it to you.

Back