Stevens Little Scout

Harley & Crew,

I recently acquired a .22 LR Stevens "Little Scout" single shot rolling block break-open pistol. I'm missing the foreend. What can you tell me about this gun and can you provide me with a parts diagram? I'm looking to restore it.

Gun Parts doesn't list it in their parts catalog, so if anybody can suggest a parts supplier, thanks.

Gary

Gary, I believe the gun you're describing is the Stevens Little Scout Model 14 1/2 rifle. It was manufactured from 1911-1941. There were actually two different 'Little Scout' rifles made by Stevens, the Model 14 and the Model 14 1/2. The Model 14 had a one-piece stock while the Model 14 1/2 had a two piece stock. Your Model 14 1/2 also had a case colored receiver & frame and a blued 20" round barrel.In excellent condition a Stevens Model 14 1/2 could be worth about $250-$350.

Also, I do show a listing for the forend you're looking for in the Gun Parts Catalog #22 on page 765. It is listed as item number 520400 @ $15.10 each. You might try contacting them directly to find out if it's actually in stock. Hope this helps!

Steve Mace

[Edited by Steven Mace on 11-24-2000 at 09:18 PM]

Back