Stevens 32ga single shot shotgun

tini

Inactive
I came across a Stevens single shot shotgun in 32ga or 14mm. There is no mention of 32 bore in the Blue Book, searching for more info. Number and dates of mfg. Called Savage ( who took over Stevens) and they told me to write a letter to the Historian. thanks for any info.

A Google search on "32 gauge shotgun" will provide hours of reading. The 24 and 32 gauges were semi-popular once, but aren't any longer. You can still get ammo from Fiocchi, Midway USA stocks it.

Iver Johnson also made such unusual shotgun gauges in the late 19th century. Hulls and components for are still available today. {I know that for certain.} Charge recipes can be had too.
Tip: Hang tight to that 32 gauge as its a rare shotgun and is quite collectable .

"I came across a Stevens single shot shotgun in 32ga or 14mm. There is no mention of 32 bore in the Blue Book, searching for more info. Number and dates of mfg. Called Savage ( who took over Stevens) and they told me to write a letter to the Historian. thanks for any info."

Here's some info I copied from an old Savage/Stevens book that came from
Moses' estate sale. Hope it helps somewhat:

FlzpJd4.jpg

I'm sure that I have a full box of 25 shotshells for that gauge in my shop.

Back