Stevens 200 .223 -V- CZ 527 .223

tophet1

Inactive
Which of these rifles should I buy. I am looking for a light walk about rifle in .223 that my 12yo son and I can use for hunting and occasionally for informal range shoots. Any personal experiences would be appreciated.
Cheers,

Hello. I have not used the Stevens so I cannot comment on it but the CZ527 in .223 has been a most pleasant "walking rifle" and with ammunition it "likes" I've been able to get 3 shots in about 3/8" @ 100 yards on a still day from a rest. With most loads groups run about twice that size but still, that is plenty accurate for my purposes. They are just plain fun rifles. Mine has collected a couple of turkey for the table, been used on javelina, and a couple of coyotes.

Best.

CZ 527`s in the American have captured my attention, & my gun cabinet, their accurate, beautiful, & lite. They keep multiplyin in our house. The .223 I think is the great choice for him, the ammo is cheap & plentiful. I also look foward to see these rifles last a long time , they appear to be a quality product.

Wiskers

Back