Starting My CZ Family

tucmox

Inactive
CZ 97BD w/VZ grips (and full length guide rod) 75 with barrel, front and rear sight swap from CZ Customs, grips on 75 from Cool Hand, nothing yet on the Shadow 2.....doesn't really need it IMHO.

itq8BBwm.jpg

Hello and welcome. Nice start to a collection there. CZ makes some very nice guns. I agree, the shadow doesn't really need anything. It is quite good out of the box.

Anyway, thanks for the pix. We all love pix especially in our covid boredom.

Enjoy in health

Rich

CZ’s are such great guns. Every one I ever had always felt great in the hand and functioned without a single issue. Great family you got there!!

They are addictive. You got to try one of their rimfire rifles too. I'm hoping to get a 457 pro varmint in 22 LR to go with my 452s:)

What full length guide rod are you using? I have heard of and witness a little very little frame peening/battering from it. I have a stainless guide rod I have since removed and went back to polymer.

Nice family

Last edited:
The only CZ I own (own 4} that I don’t believe is an outstanding purchase is my CZ Scorpion. Front sight was too tall (filed down), had to file safety lever down (recoil dinged my finger). Can never order parts (want to put a folding brace on it) - always sold out

PS - love, love the Shadow 2.

Love both of the P01 that he wife and I have. Found them to be superior to most of the pistols on the market. They are not the easiest to carry but worth the effort.

I only have one "real" CZ, a P07 Custom Shop modded one, with FO sights and a very nice trigger guard. I do have a bunch of Tanfoglio, Sar, and Canik/Tristar clones though.

I have just the one CZ, an early 75Dpcr. Picked it up in 2003 for $275, new in the box. For 17 years, it has been one of my main carry weapons.
Zo8aMPa.jpg

So far my modest CZ family includes:

CZ-75B
P-07 Suppressor-Ready
CZ-82 (x2)
Scorpion EVO 3

I really need to add a Shadow 2 to the family.

Got lucky yesterday and stumbled upon a P-01 Omega! Today I take it to the range to determine whether it replaces my Compact as my daily carry.

BOARHUNTER

Completely addictive. I own lot of different firearms, but I keep wanting to buy CZs pretty consistently. Currently:

SP-01 Phantom
SP-01 Suppressor Version
P-01 Suppressor Version
P-07 Suppressor Version

I'm hoping I can take a break, but I used to have a P10C that was really nice and I am itching to replace it with the suppressor version on that one too.

To the OP: That 97BD is drool worthy. I may have to prioritize that as my next purchase.

Back