Started my own YouTube Channel

dakota.potts

I hope this little bit of self-promotion is allowed here in this forum.

I recently got a nice little "action" camera with a protective housing and a series of mounts for the purpose of recording some gunsmithing, machining and different shooting activities and I decided I'd put a little bit of effort into an informal kind of YouTube channel. I have been writing about guns on and off for a couple of years and decided to try expanding to a new media.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqufFfN2NPLVr5ktWmnlMxA

I plan to begin doing more thorough videos on different gunsmithing projects. I just started a Remington Model 11 refinish project at school that will be the first full "feature", starting with videos hopefully this week. I'll also be doing some different shooting videos including some competitions I plan to do this year, some ammo tests, and other firearms related content.

If you have anything you'd like to see covered, you can always reach me here at TFL. I am not the type of person who likes to look into a camera and talk (my voice is better suited for still photography anyways) but rather I intend to focus on the actions and especially my completed custom gun projects

I won't be Jerry Miculek or Hickock45, but I hope to share some things I do and know with fellow gun lovers and maybe one day have something worth showing people the work I do at a professional level.

Thanks TFL for fostering a love of learning about firearms over the past 5 years. Any subscriptions are much appreciated to help with viewership of future content. I try not to do the self-promotion thing, so I won't bring it up elsewhere in the forum apart from my signature or maybe popping a video link into a relevant conversation.

Back