Start Calling Now

rod

Clinton & Schumer are smelling blood in the water and like a couple of chumming sharks are making noises about a major push for new gun control (yes I know this probably isn't news to most). However the gun control movement recognizes that its agenda can only be forwarded in times of great emotional upheaval when logic is shoved aside and emotionalism runs high. They believe the events in Colorado will give them such an opportunity.

Lawmakers will be hit with the argument that opposition to gun laws has evaporated with the latest carnage and that they can pass this legislation without fear of consequences ... we need to convince them otherwise. My suggestion is to call and write your legislators in the Federal government *Now* and let them know that your opposition to gun control is unchanged by these events and that your determination not to be held responsible for the actions to two insane adolescents is very much intact. I think we need to call now before the bills hit the desk so that no one labors under the misconception that the movement opposing gun control has been in any way diminished. BTW I'd call the Democrats and the President too, they remember 1994 believe me, and they want a majority in the next session so bad they can taste it. Let them know that a major gun control initiative now will renergize the gun owning masses to vote their a**ses out of office.

=rod=

Back