Staple, tape or paper clip photo for Form 1?

Icopy1

Does the ATF have a preferred method for affixing a photo to a Form 1? Do they prefer you to paper clip, staple or tape the photo?

Thanks!

A paper clip is a no-go. They want the photo to be permanently attached to the form. Be that double sided tape or rubber cement.

staple glue direct print

I use staples, plan out the location of the staples as they will tri-fold your forms and put them in a business sized envelope and fold the picture every time, if you put the staple where they will fold then it will tear the crap out of the forms and the picture.

Glue or direct computer print of your photo is acceptable also.

Thanks guys. I glued the pics to the forms and I dropped the forms at my local PD for the CLEO's signature. I should have it back in a few days.

Thanks guys. I glued the pics to the forms and I dropped the forms at my local PD for the CLEO's signature. I should have it back in a few days.
Days? Mine get signed in a matter of minutes or hours, depending on how busy the Sheriff is.:p

FWIW, I've never attached the photos to the form. I've always included them in the envelope with the forms and all of the other info, but let them attach them. 9/9 so far with this method..

FWIW, I've never attached the photos to the form. I've always included them in the envelope with the forms and all of the other info, but let them attach them. 4/4 so far with this method..

The reason why it will take a few days for my CLEO to sign form is that he is home recovering from hip surgery. An officer drops off his mail everyday and then picks it up the next. Hopefully, I will get the call today that the form has been signed.

Back