Stanley Cup parading through Big D

Futo Inu

As Marv Albert would say, "YESSSS!". The Stars have done it (geez, was that game long enough?). But what about the controversial game-winner. I agree that the refs should have reviewed the replay at least. And clearly the goal was allowed erroneously. BUT...what about Brett Hull's comeback of "It's a dumb rule and ought not be enforced."?

Hi Futo Ino-

There are probably very many Stars fans here at TFL, but posts non-related to our primary topic really have a way of utilizing a ton of bandwidth. I'm sure you understand.

~ Blue Jays ~

Actually, this is just the place for such a post. The General Forum exists for general conversation. There is another thread on the site discussing this issue, let's not start the converstation over again here.
Thanks.

...And there also a great many hockey fans here, no doubt, who regret that the Stanley Cup was awarded to Dallas for a tainted victory with an illegal Goal.

While the Crease rule is not perfect, it does exist.. and it was violated. The Goalie clearly knocked the puck out of the Crease, even though Hull did reain control of the puck, he did not control it out of the crease in the first place. The goal was bad, Buffalo Played an excellent game.. they deserved a Game 7.. So, IMHO, did every true Hockey Fan.

------------------
-Essayons

My buddy with cable moved, dangit. I hate the crease rule myself. Go back to the old, smaller crease, and let the goalie own it, ie, enter at your own risk.

No Cup should end on a bad call.

Rob, I told you so. ;)

Hi Everyone-

Oops, I was WAY mistaken in my response post above! Obviously confused the determination that had been made on other posts.

Sincerest apologies to Futo Inu. So now, the real question is...can the KNICKS make a comeback in regard to the SPURS?

Thanks guys for setting me straight...

~ Blue Jays ~

Blue,,nope..... the knicks are going to lose.now i ain't no fan of san anton', but ya' gotta like duncan....YMMW :)

------------------
what me worry?

No problem, man. When you posted, I thought you were right - that it was off-topic, but Rich and Mykl have conceded a little frivolity at the other thread on this subject.

Back