stackabe rubber shooting rest

rebs

I seen a set of rubber front and rear shooting rest that were stackable, now I can't find them. Has anyone seen them ?

Just checked wal-mart online and didn't see them. Does anyone know what they are called ? Its a front and rear hollow where you can stack the rear into the front. Made of rubber or rubber coated maybe.

I have an old set made by Millet that are more of a stiff foam with a slick rubbery covering on them that I've used for years.
My oldest just recently found a set made of a more dense rubber like you describe at Walmart made by Birchwood Casey.
I believe he paid just under $20 for them.

I have three sets of older Hoppes rests with leather sand bags for myself and my boys, but these just pack so easily in a range bag and don't weigh as much as my better looking half when I'm carrying the bag with all three in it.
I typically never use the rear bag or rest anyway when I'm actually shooting.
It's more or less there for supporting the rifle when I'm not.

So.... Birchwood Casey... Walmart at least did have them earlier this year.

I found them at a local wal-mart store. $19.97 + tax. They only had two sets so I bought them both, one for me and one for a friend that wants them.
Thanks for the help guys, I appreciate it

My friend will be happy too. I am going to try them out today at the range. Should sure be easier than carrying heavy sand bags and or shooting bags.

Back