SRT Training Material

Brian_0027

Inactive
I have recently been placed in charge of our department Special Response Team and am searching for some training material to supplement our hands on training. We basically have no budget and relied on grant money to get most of our equipment. We also train on our own time, for free.

I am looking for companies or organizations that may be able to supply some training material, such as videos, to our team that we could view and then return.

Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Sgt Brian Bissett
Email: bbissett@cityofsteubenville.us
Steubenville, OH Police Department
SRT - Team Leader

Hey guys, Brian is my sergeant on the 1600-2400 watch. He's really enthusiastic about the Team, and I think he can take it to the High Road :cool: .

But, like he said, the Team's spirit isn't exactly matched by the powers that be. They train on their own time, and scrimp and scrounge for everything they need, with little support from administration :( .

If you have any sources or resources that can help this fledgling team out, I'd appreciate it too. Thanks guys. :)

Brian 0027

I have sent Captain Charley a pm with info.

He can relate it to you while I do a deeper search.

If I can personaly do anything to help, don't hesitate to contact me.

Welcome to the forum!

Blair S.W.A.T. 1981

I have the US army military police SRT manual in PDF form, if you would like a copy give me a PM. I think it's unlimited distribution but I have to check.

Back