Springfield customer service is cool.

Correia

A while back I bought a SA loaded model. (Got addicted to 1911s thanks a lot George. ;) ) I shot it extensively with hardball and never had a malfunction of any kind. But it would occasionaly have trouble feeding wide mouth hollowpoints. One of the reasons that I went with SA instead of Kimber was because of how good their customer service was supposed to be, so I shipped the gun back.

They got it on Jan 15th, and had it back to me by Feb 2nd. :eek: That was really quick. I called after it was sent in to ask about it, and everybody I spoke with was really friendly and helpfull. They wanted to know if I was in a hurry to have it back, and I told them that I had a big shoot at the end of Feb (TFL Utah) and I was wondering if it would be done by then. Sure enough, not only did they get it out fast, they shipped it back, I believe 2nd day air, according to my FFL who shipped and received it.

The invoice said that they took care of the problem, and fired Golden Sabres, Gold Dots, and HydroShoks through the gun to test for function.

I haven't had the chance to test it out yet, I'm moving at the end of the week, and I start a new job, plus hopefully the TFL shirts will be getting done about then, so I'm not sure when I'll get to send some HPs down range. But I'm excited. :)

With service like that, I plan on buying more stuff from SA in the future.

D@mn right. That's what I keep preaching. Sure, they're a little uglier than Kimbers, but those Springfield boys sure know how to take are of folks.

Back