Springfield Armory XD Mod.2 Tactical .45 ACP?

2ndtimer

So, I am considering grabbing a S/A XD Tactical in .45 ACP for what I believe is a great price ($349.99). I presume for that price, it is the basic gun and one 13 round magazine. Any experience out there?
My Taurus 1911 has hammer fall and I am not sure what it would cost to get it fixed. Might need the safety replaced, or the hammer, or who knows? I neglected to send in the warranty card when I purchased it new many years ago, so I don't know if Taurus would honor their lifetime warranty on it. ( Or if I would want them to replace the failed parts with new parts that will fail again in less than 1,000 rounds).
So, grab the S/A SD Tactical and wait to get the Taurus fixed? Just take the Taurus to _____________ and have it fixed right? Forget it, sell the Taurus and liquidate my .45 ACP Ammo and reloading component stash, since 9mm is better anyway? Or just be a good Washington citizen and get rid of all my guns before they take them from me by force? Opinions and suggestions welcome.
Thanks in advance.

The Mod 2 should come with 2 mags. Smoky Mountain Guns and Ammo has them for $344 with 2 mags and free shipping. They also don’t have credit card fees. I have ordered from them a few times. They good to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back