Speedloaders for .460 S&W and .500 S&W magnum revolvers?

ChasHam said:
Kinda curious-- why a speed loader for hand cannons like that?

So Instead of shooting $10 worth of ammo in 60 seconds, you can shoot $20 worth of ammo in 30 seconds ! LOL Then again when one commits to the 460 or 500 magnums cost is not likely a factor. I have the 460XVR and no way do I need to load faster, after firing 5 full house loads I need a break, both wrists and ears ! (strictly just my opinion)

So Instead of shooting $10 worth of ammo in 60 seconds, you can shoot $20 worth of ammo in 30 seconds ! LOL Then again when one commits to the 460 or 500 magnums cost is not likely a factor. I have the 460XVR and no way do I need to load faster, after firing 5 full house loads I need a break, both wrists and ears ! (strictly just my opinion)

Those were my exact thoughts after reading the OP. I can't think of the scenario were quick reloads would be necessary with an X-Frame. If for self defense a air-weight J-Frame S&W would be about the same size and weight as a speedloader filled with large 500 S&W rounds:D

Last edited:
guys there’s some big things here in Texas
When you go to the DQ and order a Blizzard ....Do Not tell the little girl behind the counter that yes you want the TEXAS size blizzard...not unless you can eat a whole gallon of ice cream all by yourself .....that was the biggest blizzard I have seen in my whole life and no I couldn't even come close to eating it all .

The Texas size biscuit in a cafe was as big around as a dinner plate and another place , Lulu's , had a cinnamon roll...it weighs 3 pounds and was bigger than that biscuit , 5 of us ate most , but not all , of it !

Be careful in Texas...there truly are some big things !!!!
Gary
snowed in by the Texas blizzard
Don't ever say ..." I'll have the Texas size !"

Last edited:
Five Star speed loader in picture with 12" and ES model 460 S&W

60fb38de-d38c-46a9-add1-975a8ff2b355-original.jpg

be safe
ruggy

Back