Speedloader for S&W 617, 10 Shot

I have never seen one for a ten shot.I do have some for my six shot M17.And finding them wasn't easy.Mine are made by HKS.Perhaps you could contact the manufacturer or a supplier to see if ten shot varieties are available.

Hutch, I didn't think I would like it either but its great! I can burn up ammo just as fast a a clip fed semi auto (except for the reloading part :D which I'm trying to fix!) I looked and looked for a 6 shot model, a 6 inch barrel version but couldn't find any. Here in california you take what you can get, I did, and thats what I ended up with, the 10 shot, 4 inch model.

With new gun laws comming in daily, you can't afford to be picky here. I've got one more year before I will need a "license" to buy, which I will never own, so in effect, one more year of buying guns.

They are limiting the guns you can buy by charging manufacturers to "test" their product to "insure safety". Manufacturers are paying for their high sellers, but are not to quick on submitting the .22's If the guns not on the list, you can't buy the gun, period.

This place is all about money. Where else would they make a law requiring you to register your assault weapon because "they care for everyones safety and well being" but end up charging you $30.00 to complete the registration? If they were truely concerned, registration would be free, and if this were truely America, they wouldn't have registration.

Dam, now see what you did???? I gotta take my blood pressure medicine.

:D

Anyway, I really like the 10 shot version...

Bob

Hutch.I can understand your view about .22's.I have heard similar comments often.
I suggest you buy a box of Remington Yellow Jackets and try a few ballistic tests on animal tissue--it ain't pretty.
I admit that the little calibre isn't much use against steel or other strong materials,but I have bigger calibres if I want to go shooting steel drums.

Blue Heeler, you misunderstand me. I LOOOOVE My 2 pre-sellout S&W 22 revos. If it was all I had for defense, I'd much rather have them than to have to give disapproving looks and hurled insults. It's just seeing all those flutes in the cylinder that jar my tender sensibilities ;) . Maybe if they had made it with an unfluted cylinder, it wouldn't be so bad.... But I must admit, it's a matter of taste and esthetics, and none of my acquaintances would accuse me of having much of either.

Hutch--I have to come clean.A .22 is nothing like as good as a major calibre.Even a really smoking .22 isn't in the hunt with something like a 9mm Silvertip or better, a 125gr Hollowpoint .38 or .357.I just felt that I had to defend my little .22 because I love it.For targets and fun shooting it's great.

Back