• Anything ‘published’ on the web is viewed as intellectual property and, regardless of whether it displays a copyright symbol or not, is therefore copyrighted by the originator. The only exception to this is if there is a “free and unrestricted reuse” statement associated with the work.

In order to protect our members and TFL from possible litigation, all members must abide by the following new rules:

1. Copying and pasting entire articles from another site to TFL is strictly prohibited. The same applies to articles from print or other media, and to posting photographs taken of copyrighted pages or other media.

2. Copyright law provides for “fair use” of portions of a copyrighted work. You can copy no more than a SINGLE paragraph from the article to your post (3 or 4 sentences at most).

3. You must provide a link to the article along with the name of website. For example: ww.xxx.yyy/zzz (The Lower Thumbsuck Daily News).

4. You must provide, in your own words, a brief summary of the article AND your reasons for believing it will be of interest to TFL members. Failure to do so may result in the thread being closed or your post being deleted as a “cut and paste drive by.”

5. Photographs and other images are also copyrighted. "Hotlinking" of images (so that it appears in your message) from other sites is also prohibited unless you own rights to the image. If you wish to share an image, provide a clickable link to it.

Posts that do not follow these new guidelines will be altered or deleted by staff. Members who continue to violate this policy may lose their posting privileges at TFL.

Thank you for your cooperation and your participation in TFL, the leading online forum for firearms enthusiasts.

Special request about the TFL shirts for Rich

Status
Not open for further replies.

Correia

Tomorrow I'm going to post the prices on the shirts, and my address (my wife loves that idea, by the way).

I know that not everybody checks the general forum, so could I post my information in general discussion, and have you make a link to my post, in that little attention mail link thing on the top left of the screen? That way everybody on here could order at one time, and I would only have to make one run of shirts for everybody.

I don't know what the rules are concerning the mail box thing though. I probably have to undergo the dreaded TFL "Trial by Fire". With the hot coals and all that. :)

If you're talking about the Announcements, yeah, I'll do that for you. Personally, I think you'd be far better off with an Order Form. I'd be happy to put that on our server and have them auto-emailed to you. But you, or someone else will have to develop it.
Rich

Correia,
Are you planning to post these shirts on a web-site? I can make you a couple of pages if you like. My web-sites are pretty simple and easy to do. If you want to see some of my work email me at jessicalw@earthlink.net

I'll work for a T-shirt! ;)

------------------
Shooter's Enrichment Forum

Pretty sneaky Jessica. I like it. :D :D :D

------------------
Gunslinger

We live in a time in which attitudes and deeds once respected as courageous and honorable are now scorned as being antiquated and subversive.

Haven't thought of the order form yet. Hmm.

I was just going to have them send me a piece of paper along with the check.

Gonna have to think about that a little.

I'll get back to you Jessica.

I was thinking the announcement could just tell people to check tomorrows post, I'm going to have to think now, shoot. I'm not good at thinking. :)

Correia,
I had a idea for a order form, see if this will work, just thought I would lend some assistance.

TFL TEESHIRT ORDER FORM

NAME: _________________________

ADDRESS: ___________________________

CITY: _______________________________

STATE: ________ ZIP: _____________

SIZE AND COLORS
PUT QUANITY OF EACH

SMALL ASH ___ BLACK ____ WHITE ___ GREEN __

MED. ASH ___ BLACK ___ WHITE ___ GREEN __

LARGE ASH ___ BLACK ___ WHITE ___ GREEN ___

X-LARGE ASH ___ BLACK ___ WHITE ___ GREEN __

XX-LARGE ASH __ BLACK __ WHITE __ GREEN __

XXX-LARGE ASH __ BLACK __ WHITE __ GREEN __

XXXX-LARGE ASH __ BLACK __ WHITE __ GREEN __

------------------
WHEN IT COMES TO FRIENDS THE SKY IS NOT THE LIMIT

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>TFL "Trial by Fire". With the hot coals and all that. [/quote]

Gunny Up! Bring the LOX!

:D :D :D :D <--- little green moles

------------------
Schmit
GySgt, USMC(Ret)
NRA Life, Lodge 1201-UOSSS
"Si vis Pacem Para Bellum"

Fowl little things! A plague.

I saw a LG-ASH in the check out at Winn-Dixie today. I ran.

NAME: sensop

ADDRESS: thefiringline.com

CITY: UBB: Internet

STATE: Goofy ZIP: No Thanks

I'll take one Narrow Ash please.

[This message has been edited by sensop (edited April 11, 2000).]

Sensop,
Have you ever considered a keeper? I beginning to wonder just being here a short time if this isn't a wise decision. LOL
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

------------------
WHEN IT COMES TO FRIENDS THE SKY IS NOT THE LIMIT

Ok, the ordering information is posted under General.

So if you want to let everybody know and make a link to it, thanks.

Correia-
I'm putting the Announcement up tonight and emailing you an order reservation. From here on, let's try to keep the T-Shirt threads in one area, OK. If there's a problem offing 'em, we'll help you out.
Rich

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back