spas 12 pics needed

rdk

Inactive
anyone got some spas pics ?
I want any kind of pic ya can give me on the spas 12 becuase I make 3d models and am having troubles finding good pics to model from.
please send them to rdk@wn.com.au

------------------

Up at the top of the screen there is a link named 'firearms photos'. Have you tried that yet?

Mike

------------------
"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." -Robert Heinlein

I have lots more, of all parts and angles, I will email them to you if I have time to do so. This one is very dark but shows all the configurations.
View

I make 3d models for mods (modifications) for games. I make what ya can see in games.

------------------

Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear has a Spas12 as well as other cool combat shotguns such as Mossberg 500, 590, Scattergun, Benelli, and various versions of each.....

Fancy doing a SPAS 15 model for the Counterstrike mod for Half-life? Can you tell us which game your model will appear in?

Point308

Back