SPAS 12-L

gytrbyte

Well bout a month ago I got to purchase one of my most favorit shotguns the SPAS 12. Ive spent the last month on my range testing it. As we all know its big, very big almost to big for me to shoot with a coat on. Im 5'8 170lbs. Its incredibly complicated to operate andtake apart. In short not the best choice for a combat shotgun. Personaly I love all the pros and cons aside, its a awsome gun to shoot. not pratical but its a amazing gun for my collection. Itll spend more time on the wall than the range. im more of a collector than an a full time shooter. Due to my work now. But its still a nice gun to look at.

Attachments

• pix763780088.jpg
    pix763780088.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 20
yes, fell in love with that gun and lena headey when watching Terminator: Sarah Conner Chronicles, cant muster dropping 2grand for one though

Well i got lucky i didnt pay 2grand for mine. i payed 1000 for it. not cheat by no means, but i talked the guy down from 1300. Ill say it was worth it. for the record awsome pic but i think thats summer gloe, thank you big bang theory.lol

whats summer gloe?

oh i see, no, she was the bad guy/or robot(from what i rememer 10 yrs ago!!), lena headey(queen from game of thrones) is sarah conner, the good guy/girl, shes a bit older than the summer chick

sorry to get off-topic

cool gun BTW

Last edited:
Back