Southern Regional IDPA Championship

Mikey

After hosting two consecutive Tennessee State IDPA Championships, and plans for a third this fall, we have decided to take the next BIG step! Our previous major matches were a big success, according to the participants, and we wanted to "do it up" even bigger for 2000. We've pulled out all the stops for this one!

Date: Saturday May 27, 2000

Place: The Middle Tennessee Shooters Club

View

Contacts for more information:

John Moore - (931)728-5327 - ontarget@ficom.net

Fred Green Jr. - (931)467-3258 - FRG1@blomand.net

Mike Maples - (931)455-6152 - mapleshm@ficom.net

More information will be posted as it becomes available.

Mikey :cool:

Entry forms and more information about the Southern Regional Championship - as well as information about the Middle Tennessee Shooters Club can be found at http://Web.InfoAve.Net/~FRG1/

If you like to shoot IDPA, you don't want to miss this one!

Mikey

Several of us from Middle Tennessee Shooters Club will be attending the Kentucky State IDPA match in April. We will have entry forms and info for the Southern Regional with us.

If you wondered where Manchester Tennessee is, I can e-mail a map to the range. For some reason I can no longer post pics hosted thru photopoint on this forum.

Hope to see you there in May.

Mikey

[This message has been edited by Mikey (edited March 21, 2000).]

Mikey,
Several of us from GA are also going to the KY2K match in April. We also planned to attend your match in May, please email me that map to your range.
Thanks.

Mule Camp is full. So I guess its IDPA for me. My other love. Is that correct? Is novice class permitted at your match? Shooting IDPA KY2K at Wilmore, KY in April. Would love to shoot yours in May. You ought to give some flyers out at the IDPA KY2K match. If you want snail mail me one of your flyers and I'll post it to our Pistol Club bulletin board at Wilmore, KY.

Ned and Ricky,

Mikey and I will be at the KY2K match next month. We will bring entry forms and try to answer any questions that you may have.

------------------
John
(formerly johnboy)

Thanks John. I mentioned your match to several IDPA folks here. They did not know anything about it. We are just down the interstate and a natural source of shooters for you. We are averaging about 50+ shooters a match. Last month in a hard rain 40 shooters shot the stages. IDPA very strong here and growing.

Ned and others,

The IDPA web site has our matches, and many other's, listed. Please check it often. It's there for your convenience.

Mikey

Web sites and e-mail are great devices to get the word out. But don't forget, not EVERYONE has pc's. We sometimes forget that. Thanks for flyer. You are posted at Pistol club bulletin board and main club board at Blue Grass Sportsman's League, Wilmore, KY. We are a private club with 2500 members. About 120 are Pistol Club. :D

Still plenty of time to get those forms in. But don't wait too long.

We haven't got all the stages designed yet but me and Johnboy are working up some really interesting ones! :D You'll need nearly all of your defensive shooting skills to get through this one...

Mikey

Only 10 slots left!

There will be nine stages, good food, cool shirts and great awards - y'all come!

Mikey

Back