Sources for T/C barrels?

hal9000

Hi all,
Does anyone know of a manufacturer (besides Thompson Center) that sells T/C barrels? I'm trying to find a fast twist 22-250 barrel for a Dimension instead of the 1:12" factory barrel.

Thanks!

Match Grade Machines, has on their website, Thompson Center and Encore barrels. I don't know about the Dimension, I'm not familair with that model, but that site was recommended to me when I was interested in building an Encore.

Dimension rifles never really caught on and have been discontinued. However, if you send your barrel to someplace that makes pre-fit barrels they could probably make you one by duplicating it. You're just going to have to ask around.

Hi all,
Does anyone know of a manufacturer (besides Thompson Center) that sells T/C barrels? I'm trying to find a fast twist 22-250 barrel for a Dimension instead of the 1:12" factory barrel.

Thanks!
MGM, I have two. One is .500 and the other 7mm Rem Mag. Both shoot very well. You can get one for 395.00 in as tight as a 1-7 if you want.

Thanks for the info guys! I wasn't aware that the dimension was discontinued. I've actually wanted one since they came out and came across a great deal on one (old stock, but post recall model).... I asked about the barrel in anticitation of kitting it up a bit. Other than possible lack of factory support, do any of you have warnings about buying/owning one at this point? Ill just be using it for hunting and aside from load development it realistically won't see a lot of use.

Thanks

Last edited:
Where did the info that the Dimension is discontinued come from? T/C still lists them on their site, and I can't find anything about it on Google.

Where did the info that the Dimension is discontinued come from? T/C still lists them on their site, and I can't find anything about it on Google.

They are not listed on T/C's current production rifles on their web site. The only place you can find them is on their "Firearm Selector Tool" and then when you try to click on the hyperlink it takes you nowhere. That's a pretty good clue that they aren't making them anymore. Plus everyone is selling them for about the price of the T/C Compass which tells me T/C isn't interested in trying to sell them for a profit anymore and are just liquidating inventory.

Last edited:
Back