Source for Small Pistol Primers that will do in stock notification

Spur0701

I've got a stock of small pistol primers, but only about 5K. I know they are out of stock everywhere and I'm looking for a vendor where I can ask for a email notification for when they come in stock so I can do an order but the places I usually buy from don't seem to have that option. I've checked Powder Valley, Mid-South, and Midway with no luck.....anyone have a source they use that has that option, preferably someone that won't price gouge? Any help is appreciated......thanks

Sportsmans Warehouse used to have an alert. But lately, the website no longer has alerts to out of stock items. That feature seems to have been dropped.

Bayou

Brownells

While we’ve made great strides in returning much of our high-demand inventory to stock, ammunition and reloading components remain a challenge. The worldwide demand for these products remains at an all-time high, thus putting extreme pressure on all of our suppliers. The honest answer is -- we don’t know exactly when we’ll receive much of this inventory.

Our best advice to you is to click on the “Alert Me When Available” tab located next to the product you’re trying to find. This will provide you with an immediate email notification when that product returns to stock

https://www.brownells.com/aspx/general/clientpage.aspx?bapid=134

Success: just perused Brownell's web site. I found some hand gun ammo in stock!!!! 50AE. Fortunately, I own a 50AE Deagle. Unfortunately, my on hand stock is "sufficient". I've owned the Deagle for 18 years and shot it exactly ZERO. It was my wish gun for my 50th birthday; a polished stainless model. To "pretty" to shoot. No, not for sale.

Unless you check your email hundreds of times per day, you're better off getting a text notification and ordering immediately.

Its easy enough to synchronize your email to a smart phone these days and you'll get the email within 15 minutes or so, depending on your settings. No need to go check it all the time.

Its easy enough to synchronize your email to a smart phone these days and you'll get the email within 15 minutes or so, depending on your settings. No need to go check it all the time.

And whatever was there will be long tone in that 15 minutes............

Back