Source for SIG P210 stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vanfunk

Now that my new baby is home, I'd like to dress her up a bit. Does anyone know of a source for wooden grips and spare mags for the P210? Any leads would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

------------------
semper ubi sub ubi

Hello. Try CDNN. I dont' think that they're on line, but can be reached by phone and orders placed that way. Anyway, a few weeks ago, I purchased an aftermarket P210 magazine from them for around $59 which costs less than the SIG factory mag, but I've not yet tested it so I cannot say if it's a bargain or not. It appears OK. I also purchased a set of their stippled SIG (new, but Danish police issue) walnut stocks for $$29.99. These are wider than the standard checkered walnut stocks that came on the pistol and fit it like a glove. It also cured the hammer bite problem for me. CDNN can be reached at:
1 800 588 9500 or FAX: 915 695 4898. Their mailing address is CDNN, PO Box 6514, Abilene, TX, 79608-6514. Hope this is of use. Best.

I bought a SIG 210 mag from CDNN for $59, too, but it was not aftermarket. It was a SIG mag, identical to the one that came with the gun.

(I don't know of any company that makes after-market mags for the P-210. I don't think the market is big enough.)

Greetings. I'm glad you got the "Real McCoy" for your money. In their behalf, I was told that the magazine was American-made and not factory when I ordered so I don't hold that against CDNN. Best.

Walt and Steven- thank you vey much for your prompt and helpful responses. I think I'll give CDNN a try and order the wooden grips. They sound like a bargain at $29.95. While I'm here- a question. The serial number on my example seems very low; is there a web source for correlating S.N.'s and manufacturing/issue dates? Thanks again.

------------------
semper ubi sub ubi

I've seen this discussed on the SIG list a number of times, but I never pay attention. For the older guns, from Europe, you can date them by codes on the frame. For the newer guns, with parts made in the USA, it no longer works.

Try subscribing to the SIG List and ask the question there. Many folks participating there have P-210. To subscribe, email

"majordomo@odaiko.ss.uci.edu"

Put "Subscribe SIG-L" in the body of the message

Also check out www.easterncannon.com for just about everything you ever wanted to know about the P-210.

(My P-210, which I got NIB this spring, came with a proof target, shot at the factory, dated 1978. It shows a 1 1/2" group at 50 meters -- roughly 55 yards. Wish I could shoot that well.)

[This message has been edited by Walt Sherrill (edited November 09, 1999).]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back