Sopranos Gun Advice Model 36 .38spl.

Master Blaster

I was watching the Sopranos on HBO last night.
Jackie Jr. asked Ralphie for advice on a "Piece"
Ralphie pulls out a S&W blued model 36 from his coat pocket and says I like .38 revolvers. Cause I like to know that when I need a gun it will work.They are small and light and easy to conceal, and they Always work.
He then gave it to Jackie Jr.
Jackie offered to pay him and Ralphie says, Naw I have another one under the bed you keep this one, my gift to you.
Good advice Ralphie.
My NRA firearms instructor also agrees with this advice.
So its official the model 36 is the concealed carry weapon for the Joisey Mob.
Cool

Then I suppose you also saw Tony's new GF waving around his snubby with her finger on the trigger. She had it pointed at him most of the time. And when he took it from her he pulls on the barrel with her finger still on the trigger! Uncle Junior almost became the top again if that were real life.

What was that gun Tony had? Who makes it? I'm in the market for a small double action revolver and I like the looks of that one. I think the term is "bobbed hammer". Right now I'm thinking about a Ruger SP101, but I don't think they make a bobbed version in .38+P.

Regards,

Spoon

If you want...

...a splendid affirmation of that, watch James Caan's character in The Way Of The Gun. In a gunfight that has guys running around with 1911's, pump 12 gauges, a PPK, a USP, a Benelli, and a .308 Galil, it's the guy with the J-frame snubbie who keeps his head and makes his shots count that really shines... :D

Right now I'm thinking about a Ruger SP101, but I don't think they make a bobbed version in .38+P.
I am not sure about 38+p, but I know that they make them in 357 Magnum. You can have the best of both worlds that way.

He probably gave Jr. the snubby revolver because it was:

(1) Stolen [I don't think the mob uses a Yellow Form 4473];

(2) Sanitized by erasing all serial numbers;

(3) customized with Anti-FingerPrint Coatings; and,

(4) As a "made-man" in da mob, he had already used it for
prior "whack" jobs and mob hits that the heater can be
linked to by local law enforcement.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Back