Soooo where can i shoot in Indiana?

BlueDragon

For awhile now, ive been shooting on private property's from family and friends. but seeing they dont always have the time to let me shoot, and seeing if i fire one or two rounds off behind my house "open field" that pretty much insures a visist from the police... sooooo where in Indiana thats really close by where i could possibly go shooting at ? like an actual range? i live in Muncie Indiana, or out by Royerton park in the Delaware county area... but dunno where to shoot, like there is zero gun ranges here :barf:

I know what you mean. I just moved to the area(just north of Indy), and I can't seem to find many places to shoot either!

Theres an indoor range called PopGuns just east of 465 and south of 40 in Indy.
It looked quite small (4 lanes I believe), and I didn't see much ventilation when I visited the place.
The outdoor ranges I found require membership.
Isn't there a range up by Anderson somewhere?

If ya find something let me know too will ya?

Although I live a couple hundred miles or so from there, I have shot ISPC matches in Fort Wayne and Angola. Go to the USPSA and IDPA web sites and look for clubs in your area.

Do you know where Atlanta is? It is about 15 min north of Cicero on hywy 19. They have a nice outdoor range where I shoot IPSC & 3 gun. They have 8 lanes and they are working on a either a 100 or 200 yard rifle range. http://www.atlantacc.net/ here is ther web address if you are interested.

Back