Some very pro-gun statements on Larry King tonight

Jeff OTMG

Mr Anti-gun, Larry King, had Donald Trump on his show tonight. Trump may run for president. He had the most pro-gun position I have heard out of anyone since Bob Smith was a candidate. He said we all have the right to be able to defend ourselves and that criminals will get guns even if you take them away from the good guys.

Ah - see... TRUMP can actually speak his own mind. He has his own monies and doesn't need campain contribitions from some anti-gun lobby. He doesnt need party support. He can walk his own walk too.

------------------
I mean, if I went around saying I was an Emperor because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, people would put me away!
RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE

A local radio station interviewed Trump this morning. He said, very clearly, that he would never run for president because he was too honest.

So, don't hold your breath on that. But it is good to know he's a pro-gunner...

Dave, so he's jerking our chain? On the national scene, he's "exploring", but on a local show, he admits it's a publicity stunt?

The way I see it, he's just proven he isn't too honest to be a politician, eh? Which makes me think he was lying about not wanting to be a politician.

Hmm - now that I think about it, maybe it was an old radio interview - I only heard part of the show.

I'm so confused!

You have to look at Trumps age and his wealth. He hasn't lived long enough to make that much money honestly!!! As for his pro gun stance. How better to pick up 2 million votes. Any one who wants the job is some one to be leery of.

The other thing that makes me leary of Trump, he has stated that he would welcome OPHRA WINFREY as a running mate, or was he just joking? I can't believe any pro gun person would embrace anti-gun Okra.

Back