Solid value Tactical Shot gun

Rothdel

So I screwed up and purchased a left handed 870 figuring I would buy an extra barrel and have a tactical shotgun at some point. Yep should have done some research and realized the left handed 870 requires a special barrel which they don't sell in an 18 inch variety.

So looking for an 18-18.5 inch tactical shotgun (does not have to be left handed) that will not break the bank. Would like to be under $300 if that is possible.

This gun will be more of a range toy than anything else although it might get pressed into home defense at my cabin if I'm going to be there for more than a couple of days with some woods exploring.

Any idea where I would do that?

I live in the middle of no where with no gun smiths local. I do not have the tools to do this.

What is a LH tactical shotgun is the question. This link talks more of a build than you may have in mind. http://www.aiptactical.com/Left_Hand_Tactical.php

But it may give you some ideas, such as getting a 20" LH barrel for the 870 you have.

I prefer an 870, since that is what I have but some like a Mossberg. I don't know if it is wise to mix the two ,shooting one tactical and another for other purposes. Before doing that I would consider selling the 870 and getting a Mossberg with a vent rib and a tactical barrel.

Any idea where I would do that?

I live in the middle of no where with no gun smiths local. I do not have the tools to do this.
All you need is a hacksaw and a file along with some sandpaper

Back