SOLD MY LAST GLOCK TODAY

RON 1

I am getting older and have decided to narrow my gun collection down to what I actually use and like ,so today I sold my last glock. While they are good guns I just cant warm up to them. Hell I cant explain it I just dont like them for some reason, anyway the two guns I am keeping are the ones I really use and they are a colt gold cup national match 45 that I use for home defence and plinking and a (of all things ) keltec p11 that I carry, I feal comfortable carrying it loaded with one in the tube since it functions like a double action revolver but has twice the firepower also with the belt clip I forget I am wearing it after a few minutes. I am sure a lot of people wont agree with my decision but it works for me

Your not alone. I've done the same thing recently and now I'm "Glockless" with no plans on another. Never understood the hype. I have owned several Glocks over the years with 7500+ rds through them. Good guns, they're just not for me.

Hey, I completely understand...

While my head knows that the Browning Hi-Power and the CZ-75 are two of the better pistol designs of the century, my heart and hands go "Ehh, what's the big deal, anyway?" every time I hold one. Walther's PPK is another pistol whose quality I acknowledge, yet I have never had the hots for. It's not like I have a narrow focus in handguns, either; my P7, my Glocks, 1911s and wheelguns both SA & DA all pique my interest and inspire my loyalty...

Thank heavens they make so many different kinds, eh?

geeez ron...

I just wasted a perfectly good post on you over on Glock Talk regarding your Royal Guard holster purchase for the (departed)? 30.

Like Tamara said, each his own.....I would never ever badmouth anyones choice of firearms.

Good luck with that piece of junk KelTec

I'm kidding, I'm Kidding :)

Actually would like to get a P32 but our lovely A/G has deemed it as an unsafe junk gun along with Glocks, Berettas, HK's, Rugers etc thus making the sale of them illegal in MA

I am not badmouthing glock they are a good gun, but there are other choises and to each his own.I will keep my piece of junk p11 keltec and my gold cup (you forgot to say anything bad about it) you keep your bueatiful glock.....

Ron, Ron...

"I will keep my piece of junk p11 keltec and my gold cup (you forgot to say anything bad about it) you keep your bueatiful glock....."

couldn't you tell from my post that I was just ribbing you? I was giving you grief over the Kel Tec tounge in cheek....didn't you notice that I said I would never ever badmouth anyones choice in firearms and then proceeded to badmouth the P11? As Foghorn Leghorn would say.."It's a joke son!"

Actually my Beretta Elite is much more beautiful than any of my Glocks :)

grapeshad
You will never hear me saying anything bad about a Colt Gold Cup. I have had one for many years and it is one of the best pistols I have ever qwned.

Back