SOG?

CjAl

How long does it usually take these guys to ship a firearm?

I drive truck and i'm only home a week and a half. If they don't ship soon i'll be forced to tell my wife haha... :D since she will have to sign for it

I have bought from them, Usually I place my order on the Weekend, and the Products arive here on Thursday afternoon.
Im in Texas.
They are pretty quick, and good people to do business with.

I ordered tuesday and my account says its still pending. I never got an email with a tracking number or anything.

classic arms shipped my K31 wednesday morning after ordering it tuesday night. i had shipping confirmation mid day wed.

When I ordered one of my Nagant revolvers, I got no shipping confirmation and the order showed as pending until a couple of days after I received it, so I'd say that your experience is about right. :D

I kind of figured that may be the case thats why I asked. guess i will tay around the house tomarrrow just in case

Looks like SOG just got my MD57 shipped today BUT they shipped it UPS air second day so it will still get here monday which is the same time my K31 will get here. Monday is going to be a BIG day when the UPS man gets here

Back