SOG shipping times?

hAkron

I ordered a twin pair of Radom P-64's from SOG using my C&R early/mid last week. They charged my card mid-week, but my order still says processing?

What has everybody's experience been with the recent shipping times for SOG?

Maybe I'm just anxious, but I feel like a week to get an order shipped that I'm paying 2 day shipping on seems a bit excessive....assuming it gets shipped this week.

SOG ships handguns to c&r next day/overnight if in stock, or at least that was my experience. Tried calling them?

hAkron, that's SOP for SOG in my experience. The order processing time is rather lengthy for some reason. It's always been a week to ten days from the time I place an order until it's actually shipped.

The other common thing is that once everything is charged, the price for the gun usually ends up being $4 or $5 more than what's listed on the web site.

I sent them an email. Turns out the DID ship out my stuff on Monday. I have my stuff now. These P-64's look excellent. The sn's are only 50 units apart too. Practically a matched set :D

SOG takes about two or three days to update their status in your account information. Gun ships and by the time your account status changes you have the gun already.

Updating the order status on their web site is not a high priority - I still see a completed ammo order from May '09 as "Processing".

Back