Soccer Moms Will Kill the RKBA?

BrokenArrow

Mo voters had to choose between fear and facts? Somebody scared the hell out of a lot of soccer moms (and dads)?

If you are comfortable with guns, trust yourself, friends, neighbors, you vote yes on CCW. If not you vote no.

Why it passed in the rural areas, and not the big cities?

The women's vote, and the urban areas, will doom the RKBA when put to popular vote?

------------------
>>>>---->

BA,
I afraid its not just the soccer moms. Far too many people can't see the facts because of the tears in their eyes when they fall for the emotional pleas of the antis. While todays Americans may be the most technically educated generation yet, they have fallen victim to laziness of thought. Don't confuse me with the facts, emotional decisions are much easier. Catch phrases like "if it saves one life" or "its for the children" leap into the mind while hard facts and figures require study and thought. They accept everything at face value and seem to have forgotten the simple question "Why?".

This is what makes spreading the truth so hard, its also what makes it so important.

From John Le Carre (though I believe it applies equally to as many men as women):
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Only Ann...refused to accept his findings. She was quite passionate... Not of course that she knew anything, but what woman was ever stopped by a want of information? She felt. And despised him for not acting in accordance with her feelings.[/quote]

Back