SOB holster for Colt defender

RoyP

Anyone know where I can get a leather Sob holster that is for the colt defender?I have looked some but what I am seeing are ones that are ment to fit all 1911's.I really don't want one that is alot longer than needed.If you know what I mean.thnaks Roy

Roy...

Have you checked "The Blue Press" catalog put out by Dillon? I got a SOB from there for my Glock 27 that I like better than any other SOB I've ever looked at. I understand about the "shortness deal". This Dillon SOB will fit in the small of my back perfectly, but I don't wear it like that very often. I'm afraid someone will hit me from the rear again and hurt my back even more than it is now. I kinda wear it over my right "cheek". It's STILL concealed very well behind my back and doesn't print under a wind breaker or sweatshirt. (But, it's NOT OVER my SPINE!) I feel MUUUUUCH safer wearing it like this. It has an adjustment screw that works really well and the price was very good. In fact, I think they could sell these SOB's for more money, if they wanted to.

KR

RoyP,

Just our .02 worth. We are dealers for FIST Holsters, and they make a leather SOB rig for the Colt Defender. The leather version (they also make it in kydex) is available in 8 different colors and FIST will custom add a number of options at your choosing. Turnaround time from ordering to delivery is about 2 to 2 1/2 weeks.

Check out this link for more info:
http://gunnersalley.zoovy.com/product/FIST40SOB

Please let us know if you have any questions or need any other info about this rig, we'll be happy to try to help.

Thanks,

Gunnersalley
www.gunnersalley.com

Attachments

• fistsob1.jpg
    fistsob1.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 39
Back