So who's up for a trip to the outback???

chicken flavor

I think it tastes like.....chicken. Ever wonder whoever made things taste why every thing taste like chicken? Did the flavors run out so chicken flavor had to be used again and again? Why chicken? What if chicken tated like something else? Why not bubblegum or watermelon or barbecue? What if what we know as chicken flavor isnt because it was supposed to be something else like snake for example but we say it is chicken flavor not snake flavor? Why is it that when something tastes bad it is said it tastes like donkey and not chicken? Ever taste a donkey? Not me.

and the feral cats! No gun allowed in OZ so how can this happen? If they would let me in with a gun I would go.

ah-oh-jeez-nice rant

I think it tastes like.....chicken. Ever wonder whoever made things taste why every thing taste like chicken? Did the flavors run out so chicken flavor had to be used again and again? Why chicken? What if chicken tated like something else? Why not bubblegum or watermelon or barbecue? What if what we know as chicken flavor isnt because it was supposed to be something else like snake for example but we say it is chicken flavor not snake flavor? Why is it that when something tastes bad it is said it tastes like donkey and not chicken? Ever taste a donkey? Not me.

stop it stop it my ribs hurt, oh, theres a tear.

but seriously if i load my .270 with 130 grain SSTs do you think id be able to help them out with this problem.

Actually, chicken tastes camel. See, from now on, camel can be the standard of comparison...what do frog legs taste like? Camel.... 3-wheelin geezer, man, cut down on the espressos please...JK :)

Back