So... Something interesting happened

marine6680

I ordered a Trijicon 1.5x16 from Primary Arms. ACSS reticle version, red, high AR mount base.

I received it in, and was looking it over, and noticed something...

The one I received is the one they used in the pictures on their site. Same serial number...

They may not have too many of those on hand. So I think it’s plausible that they took pictures of the one you purchased.

I have a gun (Sig P220) used as the "model" of police trade in pistols on a gun store website. I thought it was kind of cool. I have some nice high resolution pics on my home PC of my gun.

I'd call up Trijicon and authenticate it.

Counterfeits often use the same serial for the whole run to cut costs.

Primary Arms is a reputable dealer, but personally, such an optic is so expensive I'd need to know.

Primary Arms is a reputable dealer, but personally, such an optic is so expensive I'd need to know.
Indeed.
A couple years ago, Brownell's had a running series where they were showing off counterfeit items that were caught in their supply chain or involved in returns/exchanges.
Even the big boys can get caught with counterfeits in their warehouses.

I bet the image came from Trijicon. I looked up some Trijicon scopes and it seems most outlets are using the same images. It could be inspiration for a counterfeit, or just a coincidence.
I think that much money, I’d question why

Back