so I shot my first full auto yesterday

#18indycolts

Went to the range and forked over the $25 rental fee for the 9mm uzi w/ 32 round mag. I shot 200 rds in about 5 min, waste of money? heck no!:D

When I went to Las Vegas last April, I asked several members on here where to go to shoot. I was told "The Gun Store" is right near the strip, and it was. Full auto rentals, it was fun but it goes so fast, about 15 minutes and $80 less I was done! Its just something ALL shooters have to try once in their lives. Wish we had the same gun laws as Las Vegas, the constitution is for all 50 states, right? :(

The Gun Store rocks

Brother,

The "Gun Store" in Vegas is awesome. Also, its less than 5 miles off of the strip on East Tropicana ave. My old buddy, Dave, from So Cal is the store manager now. I go 4 times a year and every time I have a blast!

I have shot all 12 full auto weapons available for use there. My favorite is probably the modified M4 carbine in 9mm. It shoots about 600 rnds a min and its as smooth as the MP5. I also loved blasting the SAW in 223. Every man should squirt a 50 rnd chain fed belt of 223 on a Squad Automatic Weapon atleast once. Its incredible. And thankfully no one is firing back at me...

Full auto is da kine experience. Selective fire weapons are beautiful. And should be respected for their epic ability to level a playing field rather quickly!

I just had to rant cause I love to blast...

Laterz, S Tzu

I recently acquired a Colt SMG (9MM AR basically) for use at work and while not full auto, it does have a 3 shot burst mode:D . I could not believe how controllable and accurate this thing is, but it very quickly puts all three rounds in a very tight group. I very quickly destroyed all of the cans and bottles on the local outdoor range, and the county provided all of the ammo to do it with! HOW NICE!!!:cool:

get an llc

its easier and faster to get nfa items if youre an llc or inc.
im gettin the llc
at the dealer today a guy took posession or a sbr ar15
he went the llc route
took 2 months for the govt to send the paperwork back ok'd:cool:

Hmmm, I did not like my first experience with full auto. Though that was with my Saiga slamfiring.:eek: (I have since fixed the problem.)

Back