So, 11xray.....

mrsMTN

Have you definitely decided to attend CST? Just curious. Went out to visit my son and toured the school -- I was impressed with the equipment and the instructors.

mrsMTN,

How kind of you you to be thinking of me still.

I am still kind of up in the air about how exactly I am going to go about it, but I feel inexolerably drawn toward riflesmithing.

I think that there are two avenues available to pursue this goal, and I am torn between the two options.

The first way would be to attend a local technical school and become a machinist, while learning all possible about fire arms from other sources, and possibly be an apprentice to a local gunsmith.

The other route would be to attend the school in Colorado, which would entail relocation, finding a job, etc...

Luckily, It is not yet time that I have to make a decision one way or the other, for a couple more months at least, so I am going to give myself some time before I do decide.

On another note, I just finished reading a basic riflesmithing primer written by a graduate of the CST, and I was fairly impressed. So I am definitely leaning that way.

Best regards

------------------
Audemus jura nostra defendere

Okay; yes, I have been thinking about it. Well, I'm sure you'll decide what's right for you. Keep us all posted!

Back