Snubbie '58?

ZVP

Has anyone ever seen a snubbie barrel on a '58 Remmie?
Lots of power with a lot of muzzle flash!
S ahort barreled Peacemaker looks kinda funny, I could imagine a '58!
Just curious...
ZVP

Been thinking about one day having one made. But 3.5" is short to me on one of these. I want to know I'm burning the powder in the barrel and not just creating a fireball. And really, I've always felt a 4" barrel was ideal on a revolver for a combination of compact yet useful.

I'd also like a working loading lever even if it means the need for a cheater bar.

Over the years I can remember several that were posted in this forum, with some clever ways to fix the cylinder pin in place without the loading lever attached. Some like the looks of them, but personally I think they look odd. Preference thing I guess.

ZVP - over time, there have been quite a few posted here and on other forums as already mentioned. I hunted this one up over on the CAS site

http://www.cascity.com/forumhall/index.php/topic,51280.0.html

Do a search on that thread and you'll probably run across others as well. I think you'd only be limited by your imagination on one of these as to what you could do . . . a neat project especially if you could come up with a used pistol at a decent price. Have fun! :)

Back