Sneaky Pete

According to their web site, if they don't list a holster for a specific firearm, then it isn't available. The revolvers they show are S&W (3 types), Taurus (2 types) and the Ruger LCR. Their web site is here - http://www.sneakypeteholsters.com/ They list dementions for most of the holsters. I'm not familiar with the Colt snubby, but one of these may work for you. I have one for my SCCY - it is fairly large, but totally unnoticed by most people. It looks as if I'm carrying a camera or a small tablet. They're not for everyone, but I like mine.

No. The Colt Detective does not have a Sneaky Pete. The J-Frames, Taurus 85 & small frames, & Ruger LCR are the only ones. The Colt Detective is too wide to fit into any of the preceding Sneaky Pete's due to it being 6 shots.

I have one for a P3AT/P32/LCP, P11/PF9/LC9, and another on the way for a J-Frame/Taurus small frame.

One trick about these holsters. If you want to carry an extra mag, you can do so by ripping out the inside piece of metal that makes the shape of your gun. It sounds crazy, but if you take that piece out, the magazine sits right under the lower front strap of your gun and is mated perfectly (i.e. slight diagonal fit to the mag's base. Also, these holsters can be used for other guns. Just compare the measurement of your gun to the holster.

One final word. The holster for the LCP looks like a smartphone case. The larger ones do not. Personally, I don't really care if it looks like a holster, phone case, tablet case, or man-purse because concealed is concealed. I do carry a backup whenever I use 'em, however. 'Cause you never know if someone is going to try and grab your "phone".

I looked at Sneaky Pete and PDA holsters.

PDA got my business as Sneaky Pete are designed here in the U.S. but made off shore. PDA are made right here in the good ol' U.S. of A.

Back