Snakes in the safe!!

BobR

As I was peeking into the nooks and crannies of the safe today I noticed a very disturbing pattern. It is becoming infested with SNAKES, from the tiny Diamondback to the mighty Anaconda. It was an epiphany, the appearance of so many snakes at once. I am not sure how this happened, I always thought I was partial to semiautos. It is like going to your closet and noticing that most of your shirts are a shade of green, yet you profess to favor blue in your clothing.
Well, now I have to really look at what I have, I need the different variations of the snakes to really fill up the safe.
Pray that I will be safe while searching for the serpents.
I must assume I have become collector of snakes, I would say snakelover, but that one has already been claimed on the board.

snakes

I have the same problem damn snakes are infesting my gunsafe
Python, Anaconda, Diamondback...and I think I see a Boa coming around the corner to crawl in as well!

There must be some kind of snake epidemic going on because a brand new in box, never fired, with all paperwork and sight adjustment tool, Colt Diamondback 4" .38 just found its way into my gun safe a few weeks ago. Maybe we should call Steve Erwin :)

Ah yes, an addiction within an addiction. I am afflicted as well.:)

Just got back from the range. My wife and I took four revolvers and a 1911A1. Had so much fun with the revolvers I didn't get around to shooting the 1911.

Of the .357s we have the favorite is a six inch King Cobra. The most outstanding revolver we own is an eight inch Anaconda. My wife's favorite, too. It's just so fun, acurate, pleasing to shoot.

Back