Smith & Wesson radio commercial

brownndown

This morning I was listening to a national syndicated country radio show and there was a Smith &wesson commercial, i was pleasantly surprised

I just heard a Smith and Wesson commercial on the radio here in NC on a FM talk station. I was very surprised. I've never heard a gun manufacturer ad on the radio in my life. Wonder why they are advertising? [emoji848]

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

I’ve heard a number of FN adds. I actually think they ran on TV somewhere a few years ago. Here in NC, almost positive I’ve seen a FN commercial for the 509.

I don't know that I've ever heard a gun company commercial on the radio around here, but some of the local gun stores do advertise on the radio. It was a bit of a surprise the first time I heard one.

A good surprise. :D

Henry has run TV adds on a number of TV shows for years. Not just "outdoor" shows either, but general audience shows also.

I think I have heard S&W adds on the radio too, but can't swear to it. It's been some time since I listened to "terrestial radio."

^^^ yes I’ve seen Henry ads too. Also heard them advertise on radio country stations and talk radio before but that’s going back a few years I think.

Back