Smith & Wesson Days at Targetmaster

Master Blaster

Hi All

My favorite local gunshop and range is having their annual
Slick and Weasal days this weekend check it out.

http://www.targetmaster.com

Hit the S&W days button.

They have this every year. The interesting part is that they have not signed the agreement. and they sell assault rifles high capacity magazines and full auto machine guns!!! Factory reps will be on site. Last year you could shoot down a helicopter with a HARM??? missle simulator that the national guard recruiter brought. Cool Huh???

Apparently, that "agreement" doesn't mean a darn thing. Any dealers who want to get S&Ws seem to be able to get them without being "in compliance" with S&Ws "diktat". Looks like the whole thing was an exercise in fakery.

Jim

I find it disheartening that 'ol Slick&Willy brought Walther in as an accomplice to their treason!!!! :mad: I used to like Walther. He!!, I used to own one of their pistols. :rolleyes:

Went Sat. Night

Myself, my dad and my buddy and his brother in law went Saturday. Let me say this is a very nice range - very well kept up with helpful staff. You can shoot shotguns in there and they rent fully automatic weapons, too.

Between us we shot -

One of the hammerless snubbies (stainless, but not sure which model) in .38spl. This was very nice and helped me finally decide to get one (used) for CCW.

We shot the PPK in .380 - very nice

Another Walther in 40cal, I think the P99, also very nice. Great sights.

What one of the employees said was the S&W Tactical in .45 - we didn't like it. Not one of us shot it as well as we were shooting the others.

A .22 S&W automatic, again I dont know what model, but it was no where near as nice or accurate as my Buckmark.

Back