Smith&Wesson 5906 TSW W/ auto sear

Machineguntony

I got my machine pistol back from the gunsmith, who is a respected machine pistol smith.

He took the registered sear out of the original host (S&W 659) and installed it into a 5906 TSW. At first, I was going to install the sear into a 5906 Performance Center, but I like the idea of being able to install a front vertical grip, which on a registered machine pistol is legal to do. So I decided on the 5906 TSW.

The downside to installing the sear into the 5906 is that I can no longer use the swing down folding pistol stock. This is a minor downside because I don't like the stock.

Here is a video of me shooting the machine pistol. I've been shooting it for about a month, and with practice, I'm getting better. It's a lot of fun. With practice, it's becoming easier to manage.

https://youtu.be/TV8ni6MVb1c

is there a way to embed video into a post?

Here is a pic of the machine pistol with the new host, a Smith&Wesson 5906 TSW, aka the S&W Tactical9.

This an NFA registered machine gun.

Here's one of the 7inch targets from the above shooting session. Shot from 10 yards.

Just tried a test to embed it, only does a thumbnail and links to the actual video.

That being said, I think I preferred the 659. Just looked nicer.

I like it, that looked like it was fairly easy to control. I havent shot an auto pistol, sub guns and rifles yes. Sounds like a good canidate for some type of carbine chassie or something to that effect.

Back