Smith N Frame Grips

You may try these guys.

Apache Sporting Company
540-334-1423

apachett@swva.net

PO Box 630
Wirtz, VA 24184-0630

I have a couple real nice sets of N-Frame grips from them. The one set I have is just a little lighter than what you have pictured.

I can't say if they're still around for sure, since it's been a couple years since I've bought anything from them.

Good luck in your search.

Welll, I'm NOT SURE that the S&W Revo in the pic IS an N-frame...kinda looks like a "PC-13" to me...in any event, the grips are made by either Altamont or Ajax, as Robert T41MF suggests....mikey357

Greetings,

Thanks for your quick replies. I am also not sure if the pictured gun is an N frame, but in response to an e-mail I sent S&W yesterday requesting information concerning the grips pictured with respect to getting a set for my .44 Mag round butt N frame this is what they had to say...

They appear to be a combat grip for a round butt gun.
We do offer combat grips for the N frame, but they are square butt conversion grips, and would appear to be square at the bottom.
$60.46
800-331-0852

So it APPEARS that these grips are not as they appear?!?!?!

All I do know is that I have handled such grips on a round butt N frame .44 Mag a few years ago that were not custom and they looked like the ones in the picture, as well as felt GREAT.

I will take all of your suggestions and hope I can use them to find a pair of these grips.

Thanks again...

ktmhk53

Last edited:
I believe that...

...that's my gun. :)

The gun in question is, indeed, a PC-13; a round-butt K-frame. Probably the closest in profile would be a Hogue Monogrip.

Back