Smith for a PPK/s

I've got a new PPK/s in .32 on order and have some leanings towards customizing it. Any Smiths with a good reputation that specialize in the PPK/s?

------------------
TJS

Just a little curious as to what you have in mind. There are not a lot of aftermarket goodies for the little Walthers, so custom work is somewhat limited.

Jim

Jim
Nothing overly involved. just some action tuning for reliability, maybe a little checkering or stippling, MMC adj. nightsights, possibly a little beavertail. Just a good carry job for the most part, but I'd be interested to see if anything else were available.
This is rather a lifelong "want" as I idolized James Bond as a child.

------------------
TJS

Tim, I'd be willing to discuss this with you if you'd like to e-mail me. You might also contact Scott McDougal. He specializes in the Colt .380s but I believe he could handle the work you're wanting as well. I used to have his website bookmarked but after the "Crash of May" I don't have it anymore. Someone will post it, I'm sure. George

George,
Check your e-mail. Website for Scott, Mcdougall & Associates is WWW.colt380.com . They have some nice things to be sure, but no mention of Walther, I'm looking for someone who knows their way around a PPK/s

------------------
TJS

[This message has been edited by Tim Schlosser (edited June 27, 1999).]

Back