Smith and Wesson M&P 2.0 Custom Shop 9MM

Eddiejoe

Just picked this up! I can't wait to try it out!
Now I need to make room in the safe.

Attachments

• 20211010_131042.jpg
    20211010_131042.jpg
    294 KB · Views: 143
NICE!!!
I have a few M&P’s. My 2.0 compact (4”) is my fav carry gun. Its probably the only pistol ive had that i didnt think needed any trigger work out of the box. My first gen M&Ps all have Apex forward set triggers. My 2.0 is box stock and good to go!!!

I would trade that "tactical" dagger for two mags. Anyone know where you can buy 9mm mags for the S&W M&P 9mm? I cannot find them at any price.

I hope to try it out his weekend! This is my first new S&W semi. To me, it has a slimmer grip than the Sig P320 I'm going to sell. I know the Smith has interchangeable backstraps, but the one that is on there feels good. The Smith trigger is crisper than the Sig.
Is it me, or is the rifling on the Smith a tighter spiral than the Sig? Does it matter in such a short barrel?

Anyone know where you can buy 9mm mags for the S&W M&P 9mm? I cannot find them at any price

Check MidwayUSA. I bought 2 m&p 9mm mags from them last year. Not sure what their stock situation is now but S&W seems to be one of those few companies that was able to weather the pandemic and actually have stock on retailers shelves.

^^
Otherwise, you could check gunbroker.com or contact S&W directly and ask them if they know of any dealers that might have the magazine you're looking for.

Back