SMG Photos? Put Them Here.

You only have to be 18 to register/make your own silencer/NFA weapon or at 18 you can buy from an individual just not a dealer.

Of course the making is out for machineguns since it would be LEonly, but all other NFA is good to go.

Okay.

Does anyone actually have pictures of a SMG? Because I didn't intend for this discussion to be about the laws regarding purchasing NFA weapons/handguns.

Subtek 45 upper on M16 lower.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G38v2IBobdA&feature=g-upl

subtek45.jpg

You are going onto the internet with a CB handle no one recognizes or knows you wanting people to post pictures of their guns so you can collect their images, they might just be a bit paranoid about sharing that info not knowing anything about you or your motives.

Kind of like going on line and asking for photo ids and social security numbers.

My pictures post just fine on other website, but this website zooms em all up huge, I am not really interested in storing and sizing new photos for the web just for this one forum.

What is there to be paranoid about?! I'm thirteen years old! What am I possibly capable of that could make someone paranoid?

I do not intend to collect pictures, my only wish is to have something to be happy about, logging on to TFL and seeing a new post in a thread I started makes me happy, I apoligize if my pursuit of happiness is making you uneasy.

David, if you use flickr to host your images, you can choose what size you want the image to be when you use the insert image function...

5280124707_842e507960_m.jpg

That is the small image setting on the slotted bolt Uzi I had.

Gunnut17, in the past I have seen people save pics of others guns and pass them off as their own on other forums. This seems stupid in most cases, it becomes criminal when done in the for sale sections....

Back