Smart Guns, Dumb Fat Dudes from Arkansas

Ice Man

Gee, a smart gun sure sounds better than a dumb one. Where do I sign up?? I'm willing to pay whatever!!

Smart Guns, Dumb Politicians

Clinton Seeks $280 Million to Combat Gun Crimes
http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/nm/20000118/ts/clinton_guns_1.html

excerpt:
His proposal would also put $10 million toward local media campaigns on gun violence and gun safety and an equal amount to develop ``smart'' guns that can only be fired by their owners.

The president plans to outline the proposal in a speech in Boston's gritty Roxbury neighborhood, where he will also call on the Congress to revive gun-control legislation that died last year.

[This message has been edited by Ice Man (edited January 18, 2000).]

How about ending programs that encourage fatherless homes?

How about giving young working married couples some tax relief so they can spend more time mentoring their family?

How about re-instating chain gangs and going back to small modular prison farms where the meanest,toughest and strongest inmate is over each barracks and each new inmate gets a whipping on day one to set the tone like it used to be done?

How about putting unscrupulous gun dealers and repeat offenders in those prison farms.

How about putting politicians in high offices who commit felonies and obstruct justice in those facilities?

------------------
"When guns are outlawed;I will be an outlaw."

"I did NOT have sex with.. THAT woman" - BillyJeff

------------------
"I haven't committed a crime. What I did was fail to comply with the law."

Back