small safe that hold at least 2 handguns?

This now has an all mechanical deadbolt/backup lock option available. A first on a handgun safe with a Simplex style lock. All sizes wil fit at least 2 guns. Bolt it down and it's pretty solid with quick access.

FAS1 Safe Video

Good safe

Not to sound like a commercial, but I have three of the FAS1 Safes and they easily hold two handguns (more if they're small auto-pistols), are solidly built, and easy to open in a hurry.

David Z.

Here is my comment about small safes. Some time back I experienced a home burglary. The burglar got my sledge hammer from the garage and was able break a small safe loose from its mount and take it away, even though it was bolted to floor. On the other hand, my large safe remained secure in spite being attached by the sledge hammer.

I have been using the stack-on safe linked below in my bedroom for a few years now. There are several sizes, but mine easily holds 3 handguns with room to spare. I store my "bedside" gun and two carry guns in it, along with a few spare mags. They are relatively inexpensive, but it's purpose for me is to keep unathorized hands off, not to deter theft. If I wanted something more secure I would go with one of the Fort Knox handgun safes bolted to something study.

http://www.amazon.com/Stack-On-PS-508-Extra-Strong-Electronic/dp/B002ERVMJU/ref=sr_1_3?s=hi&srs=2601204011&ie=UTF8&qid=1409759805&sr=1-3&keywords=stack+on+personal+safe

Back