"SLING" style bag (light, conceal carry option) - Anyone Got One?

usmcxd

So, I am researching the possibility of finding a "Sling" style conceal carry daypack, that would allow me to carry my firearm, and some other items on board (iPad, phone charger, etc.) at the same time. However, I do not want it to be an obvious "tactical" curbside look.

I've seen some different ones out there, but landing what I'm wanting has been very difficult. I'm not interested in anything that looks like a fanny pack with a vertical strap. :eek:

It would be nice if it had a designated compartment or "system" in place for inserting a holster for the pistol, etc.

If you have any ideas, please post your thoughts here.

Thank you!!!

The bag I use for cc is a backpack. It is camelback dispatch and it has what you are asking about. Unfortunately they are hard to get unless you are government or federal agent. If you can find it expect to pay $200 +

Most of the tactical bag manufacturers like 5.11, Blackhawk, etc. offer what they call covert bags. They generally have specific places for weapons and look fairly pedestrian.

Sounds like you're describing a messenger bag.

I just ordered the 5.11 bail out bag because if I'm going to carry a purse it will at least look tactical. (It's going in the trunk and staying there until the apocalypse.)

Good luck with your search. :D

Try searching for a "boarding bag", an extra personal bag permitted by airlines to hold medications, tickets and personal items. Mine is made by Victorinox. The size is right to hold my .40 auto and they come with a shoulder strap.

Back