Slidefire vs Roni/FAB/ACP vs VX-R Scout Scope

What is a good next accessory for my rifles?

• Slide Fire 10/22

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Slide Fire AR/AK/Saiga 12

• VX-R Scout Scope

• Roni/FAB/ACP

• Total voters
Okay so I'm considering my options for my next accessory purchase.

The new VX-R Scout Scope (still can't get leupold to talk to me about it :confused:)

A Roni/FAB/ACP stock kit and get a 16" barrel for a pistol.

Slidefire stock for AK, AR or 10/22.

Pros and Cons so far.

VX-R Scout scope: Pros-Have a nicely set up 45/70 guide gun with a XS rail and a illuminated high quality scout scope. Great for dawn/dusk deer hunts, great truck gun, varmints (not hunting but control), not a bad Red Dawn/ZS/SHTF choice. Cons-Expensive, not really necessary for the gun (ghost ring sights would work just as well), don't get full auto rate of fire (not really sure if thats a con :P ).

Roni/FAB/ACP Stock Kit: Pros-have a super cool looking gun, can finally have three lights, forgrip and a laser all on one pistol, feel like a badass looking in the gunsafe, be prepared for spec ops missions that I will never go on. Cons-Spent $$$ on an accessory I might get arrested for, no practical use, look like an idiot to anyone who knows about firearms.

Slidefire: Pros-Shoot a lot of ammo out of a rifle really fast, make a lot of noise, be obnoxious, have full auto rate of fire just in case (is this a thing?), reenactments of Scarface, and have a badass 10/22 (realistically speaking its the only gun I would buy it for). Cons-upset the neighbors, probably have the police show up more than I would like, waste ammo, be tempted to throw shooting technique out the window.

I feel like the only real two options here are the 10/22 slide fire or the Scope......

Back