sks wood stocks

kai44

Inactive
I just purchased a Yugo SKS and it has the TAPCO stock on it. I'd like to get a wood stock and handguard for it, but I'm having a bit of a difficult time finding any sites that carry them. Does anyone know any sites that sell them, preferably for a decent price?

thanks. theres some listed on gunbroker, but searching for "sks stock" yeilds a ton of the TAPCOs and other synthetic stocks. I would've thought it be easy to find wood ones. guess people just chuck them after then put the new ones on.

excellent. so will any stock fit any make of sks? also, since the TAPCO was already on mine, do the same screws and what-not work with the wood stock and handguard?

I purchased a Chinese SKS some time ago and it had the Tapco Stock on it. I never liked the Tapco and wanted the SKS to look original. Thus, I replaced it with a wood stock form Sarco. As I understand, all Tapco stocks fit any SKS, thus the reverse should work. Sarco still has new wood handguards and stocks for $25. IMHO, they are a great deal. However Sarco takes its time shipping stuff to you. Expect 10 - 14 days.

Back